Kal-el: "Momma says I'm too fat for this box. But in my opinion, if I can sit in it, I fit in it!"

Kal-el: "Momma's just jealous she doesn't have a comfy box like I do."

Maggie: "Uh no, Kal, I think Momma's right. You need a bigger box like this one!"
Maggie: "While I love my box, the coolest thing is that mine is in the sunlight. See? I can play BatCat!"
Maggie: "While I'm busy with my cape, let's roll on with this week's carnival!"
With the help of their mom, Lars and Odin from Bengal Business are starting up a new blog called Cat Photo Club. Be sure to go check it out...the first competition starts February 1st!
At Life from a Cat's Perspective, Samantha and Clementine are getting along better and are enjoying the nice weather. We're glad to hear the calming pills are working!
Monty joins the family over at Dimes2Vines and represses his feline tendencies to bond with his dog brothers.
Elvira from Meowsings of an Opinionated Pussycat gets excited over the possibility of more kibble, but Nikita gives her a disappointing reality check. Even though there was no food, we want to congratulate you, Nikita, and Daddy Kiril on your 600th post!
Also, Daddy Kiril has an encounter with a lovely Black Cat whie trying his bike on a new trail. While he's able to coax the cat closer, he is also left with a lot of questions about the cat and his origins.
Nikita enjoys a bit of fame when Daddy Kiril reads some of Nikita's poetry to a captive audience, and he gets recognition from Rick Lupert. We love hearing about felines with true poetic and artistic talent, especially when it's recognized by our humans.
Over at Animal Shelter Volunteer Life, Max and Lloydie enjoy a nice nap in some awesome cat beds. We hope they find a forever home soon!
Meowza enjoys a patch of sun over at Mind of Mog and shows off his tongue as well as his spots. No need to hide when you are as handsome as Meowza!
Thanks for letting us host this week! Please let us know if we missed you and we'll add you to the carnival. Next week's carnival is at Friends Furever.
Great photos!
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the Carnival!
Thanks for hosting!
Love the pics - even as a "dog" person, I have to smile - maybe I am coming over to the cat way of thinking!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting the carnival!
Awww!!! What cute photos of you all!! Thanks for the great Carnival!!
ReplyDeleteYour TX furiends,