Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Carnival of the Cats #445


Sidonia: We are mad at Momma this week. Apparently she forgot to tell us we had a carnival to do and we missed it on Sunday.


Oreo: Yeah, she's been so busy playing with my ears that she totally forgot. She said the Internet was down and she didn't realize it was our turn, but I think she's lying. It was totally my ears. And I am not amused.


Kal-el: As punishment, I'm taking her spot on the couch and making her scrub litterboxes with a toothbrush. While she's doing that, we'll get the carnival rolling.

Cokie the Cat reviews Disney's Frankenweenie and gives it four paws up even though it does promote the negative portrayal of cats. We are excited to see it. Any movie with a feline should be an automatic Emmy contender!

Poor Nikita and Elvira! Daddy Kiril won't let them play in the moving boxes. They only get to watch from afar and try to keep out of his way.

Nikita and Elvira from Meowsings of an Opinionated Pussycat also present the last Street Seens repurrt from California. We look forward to many new Street Seens in Texas!

Luna from CatSynth shows how well behaved she is around (most) wires. Not all kitties are so smart, so always check to make sure your kitties aren't chewing wires. They might get a nasty shock.

Happy 12th PurrDay to Maddie! Over at StrangeRanger, Maddie gets birthday deli-turkey, a new toy, and a new sun napping spot. She's getting the royal treatment, and we wish her many more PurrDays to come!


Felix: To be fair, she was also busy because of me. I had an abscessed tooth and was in a lot of pain for a few weeks until the vet figured out what was wrong. The tooth is now gone and I had to go through the agony of no crunchies for a week.


Felix: But I am all better. I'm so glad they found the problem. Now I'm back to my old self, always demanding belly rubs.

Thanks for letting us host, and we promise we will be on time next time. And if we threaten to make Momma use the toothbrush on her teeth, we are pretty sure we can make that happen. In fact, we might even convince her to let us blog on other days too!

Next week's carnival is at Mind of Mog.

No comments:

Post a Comment